Dominatrix I shall be NOT

So one day I met this guy online who had responded to my profile.  In his response he said “I am looking for a dominate lady.  Can you be that lady?”  In my head I thought “ok Sure why not…I like being bossy”, but little did I know I was in for a big surprise.  Few weeks past and it was time to meet him in person.  Now I had seen pics of him in advance so there were no surprises thank goodness.

He picked me up from the Union train station. On our way to his place he told me everything he would want me to take charge of; his work hours, house decisions, and everything that had to do with finance.  I would control his bank account too!!! Whoop there it is! Now I was fine with making the decisions but it doesn’t end here.

When we got to his place I walked into something you would only see in horror movies.  It was the perfect place for a murder.  His all in one open concept apartment was very dark.  All the windows were covered up with newspaper.  The only light in the apartment was coming from the kitchen.  The walls had been covered with posters and cut outs of naked women…ALL OF THE WALLS!
Later that night I knew it was over but what really made that decision final was when he text me in the middle of the night to ask me “What time should I brush my teeth?”

My advice – If a man says to you he is looking for someone “dominant”…RUN GIRL!!!

“My stories are true. My dates are bizarre. It’s time for the real deal.”                                                                                             

~Nikilovesta~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment