Mr. Toupee

So one day I had met this guy online who had responded to my profile.  He looked a little bit older in his picture so I click on his profile to find out his age.  Now without giving out my age I will tell you he was about 2 decades older than me.  Unfortunately that did not stop me from meeting him.  Few text and online chats later it was time to meet Mr. Toupee.  I was told to meet Mr. Toupee at the train station but when I got there he made me walk to his condo all by myself as it was “only a min away”…DUMBASS!

When I was finally in front of his condo he yelled down from the balcony in his all white towel.  His towel was soooo tightly wrapped around his waist you could see his boner from a mile away.  When I walked into the front foyer I was greeted by a young man who made me sign in.  The place was covered in marble with fountains everywhere.  I knew Mr. Toupee had money but not this much.  When I got to his apartment I was greeted with a friendly hug still in his towel which made me uncomfortable.

Later that day he sat me at the piano and played classical music for me…for a whole hour!  There was little conversation as he was playing.  Then we decided to lie down and talk.  While we were talking I noticed that he still had his hat on.  I told him to take it off but he was very hesitant.  Then I felt his hair which felt like horse hair.  Was he wearing a weave? No it was a toupee! HAHAHA!  When he finally took of his hat there was a small ring of hair around the shiny bald spot of his head.

In the end I found out Mr. Toupee was about 3.5 decades older than me. -_-

My Advice – Tell your man to fully shave his head when he is balding.  Toupees are NOT sexy. 

“My stories are true. My dates are bizarre. It’s time for the real deal”

~Nikilovesta~

No comments:

Post a Comment