My very first date

I was in grade 10 and my best friend was in the same class as my crush who was in grade 9 at the time.  He was about two inches shorter than me and ten times more immature.  Every day I would do a locker pass by in hopes of seeing him and his shiny shaved peanut looking head.  Things were moving slowly and not getting anywhere.  The most we ever said to each other was “hi”.  So I decided to let my best friend tell him that I liked him and in the end things worked out.  When I did a locker pass he would start up a conversation with me.  I was as excited as a man in a hardware store; I was friggin ecstatic!!!

Eventually he asked me out to lunch.  Of course lunch was a half hour break and when the bell rang your little ass had better be in the class.

So for lunch we were going to my friend’s house as she lived 2min away from the school.  On our way there while walking through the school yard we ran into his little friends; for some reason he begun to run the opposite way just after he said “hold my wrap”.  Gosh!!! That wrap looked sooo good lettuce, tomato, and ham all wrapped in a whole wheat surrounding.  Anyhow…..The 3 of his buddies begun to chase him and eventually caught up to him, but before I knew it his shirt started to rip.  One of his friends had their sticky fingers on his shirt and so much force was involved my boyfriend’s shirt fully ripped in half.  His skinny, bony, pale, fragile teenage body was revealed to everyone who was in the field.  I was so embarrassed that I began to run too.  I began to run back into the school.  From that day on I avoided him but eventually had to tell him I was not interested anymore.  Not because of his skinny, bony, pale, fragile teenage body but because of his shiny shaved peanut looking head…. Joking! I did tell him things were not working out though.

My advice – Do give a scrawny guy or girl a chance.  Actually that applies for any figure really.  Do not write someone off because of the shape of their body.  You wouldn’t want to be judged based on that, would you?

“My stories are true. My dates are bizarre. It’s time for the real deal.”                                                                                            

 ~Nikilovesta~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment